Write down 5 Actions you can take to get your closer to making money from your ideas.
Today we’re going to build on the ideas you chose to focus on in worksheet #1.
This is all about creating small tasks for yourself to move closer to a goal.
For example, if you choose to sell stickers at shows (idea #8 in the 70 Ways to Monetize Your Music Career) then your actions would look like this:
- Create design for sticker (or hire someone on Fiverr to do it for you).
- Find a place that can print your stickers.
- Buy stickers before your next show.
- Print a sales poster to put on your merch table to advertise your sticker.
- Put “Announce Stickers for Sale” after every 5th song on your set list so you remember to tell the audience.
If you decide to go with a different idea make sure you outline the actions steps in detail. Make sure the tasks are actionable and small. This is not the time to be vague and “big picture.” You want to create a simple road map to get you closer to making money from that idea.
We’re going to start off easy by just creating a list for one of your ideas. You can always redo the worksheet if you want to visualize your tasks with other ideas but for now we’ll focus on your most favorite idea from the 70 Ways PDF.