I finished the writing of GigReady: The Essential Guide to Booking, Performing and Making Money From Your Gigs yesterday!
After my editor finishes going over the latest thing the only thing left to do is to put it all together and send it to those who pre-ordered it this week.
Remember that the deadline to pre-order is tomorrow so grab your copy for only $2.99 before then.
In case you’re wondering what you’ll learn inside, here’s a sneak peak at the Table of Contents:
- Requirements Before You Start Getting Gigs
- Researching and finding the right venues for your music
- Reaching out to venues and how to start a relationship with booking agents
- All the ways you can make money gigging (you can download this chapter instantly when you pre-order)
- How to sound good at the venue if you’re not an audio engineer (and don’t have one working at the venue)
- How to follow up on your contacts and getting them to email you back for a gig
- How to get people to your gigs
- Tips on engaging with your audience and performing the show
- Alternative ways of gigging when nobody wants to book you
If you’re interested in learning my step-by-step process I’ve used to make a nice side-income from playing over 30 shows/year then GigReady is for you.
Grab it at the pre-order price and you’ll not only get the Kindle version when it’s out but also a nice PDF as well.