As you may know, my name is Björgvin Benediktsson. I'm a musician, audio engineer and entrepreneur. In addition to The $1,000 Musician I also run www.Audio-Issues.com and I'm also one of the two front-people in The Long Wait.
Through helping thousands of musicians and audio engineers I've grown to learn how much I enjoy helping others make an impact with their music.
Here's What You'll Get Out of The $1,000 Musician
- Helpful advice on treating your music as a business.
- Tips on saving time when you're juggling booking gigs, finding rehearsal times and writing songs.
- And ultimately getting you to make your first $1,000 as a professional musician playing gigs, selling music and transforming your music career into the business it can become.
The best for you to get these benefits is to sign up to the $1,000 Musician Mailing List Below.
Included in your subscription is my free guide: Your 10 Free Resources to Manage Your Music Career.
These same resources helped me:
- Go from $30 to $300 gigs.
- Save hours of time booking gigs and let me book over 30 gigs in a year.
- Created a vision for my band moving forward with music releases.
- Saved hours of potential miscommunication between band members and booking agents.
- Increased the amount of die-hard fans we get to our shows.
About Björgvin Benediktsson
I’ve been a musician for over 15 years. I’m mostly a guitar player, singer and a songwriter but I can also dabble in other stringed instruments as well as piano. Just don’t ask me to play drums. I’m also a recording engineer and I record, produce and mix my own band The Long Wait at the Icelandic Embassy Studios in Tucson, Arizona.
I’ve been playing music, both in bands and as a solo act most of those years and I’ve learned quite a bit about succeeding as a musician. It’s not just about making good music. It’s also about treating yourself as a brand and a business, while educating yourself on everything that entails.
Luckily for you, I have a degree in both Business Economics and Entrepreneurship as well as a diploma in audio engineering. So I’ve spent a quite a bit of time studying all this stuff so you don’t have to.
If I can help somebody make an impact and get their music out there that helps them get extra fans and exposure I think I've done a great job.
I believe in sharing my knowledge with everyone and I've been able to do that by sharing my knowledge online since 2009. I might not have toured the world or sold a million records but I enjoy being the person that inspires others to make great music while aspiring to learn as much as there is to know (and pay forward!).
That's what I'm all about. I've learned a lot about both music, business and audio from the last 15 years and I hope my knowledge can become your shortcut to making an impact with your music.
If you need some shortcuts to getting more gigs, some business advice on selling your music or just general techniques on getting started making your first $1,000 then I’m confident I can help you out.
Where should I send you 10 free resources to get started?
Looking forward to getting to know you better on the inside!